What is Retroflexions?
I created Retroflexions in 2015 as a medical blog, covering mostly gastroenterology and related topics. At that time in my life, I was feeling pulled in several different directions–bent over backwards, if you will. I needed something all my own and this site was it.
Over time, I changed my circumstances and the focus of my writing has changed too. After starting my own medical practice in 2018, I find myself writing more about the things that mirror my personal interests, such as:
- Healthy living through diet and exercise
- Self-discipline and moderation
- The psychology of motivation and change
- My thoughts on the philosophy of life, what is truly important and what is not
- The importance of self-reliance and making things happen
- And still a lot of gastroenterology stuff too!
So please browse around a little…I am sure you’ll find something interesting here!
Thanks for reading,